Express Accident Claims, Dedicated Experienced Lawyers, We’re on Your Side · No Hidden Costs(…)

Dedicated Experienced Lawyers, We’re on Your Side · No Hidden Costs(…)

No Win, No Fee Solicitors – Independent Advice !!! Don’t me be mugged off by and insurance.

On average people receive 2-3 times more compensation when they consult a solicitor (source FSA).


Road traffic accident claim

Road traffic accident claim

For a free consultation on how to claim compensation for injuries suffered as a result of a road traffic accident, call our freephone on 08000 488 884 or claim online. Our No Win, No Fee Road Traffic Accident Claim Solicitors will give you professional and confidential advice on how and what to claim.

Free Accident Helpline is helping people who suffered an injury resulting from a road traffic accident and provide help during any investigations which may take place after such an event.

Tell us more about your accident, injury and financial losses. We will be able to help you go back to your normal life and claim for all financial losses you have suffered as a result of the accident. Tell us also about the medical treatment you need as we may be able to arrange it for you once you start your road traffic accident claim with us.

No Win, No Fee Road Traffic Accident Claim

Road Traffic Accident Claim Solicitors will help you on No Win No Fee basis, which means that our clients have no financial risk in claiming against the guilty party. We provide full support during your claim process.

Our No Win, No Fee Road Traffic Accident claim solicitors deal with the claims related to all types of road accidents such as car, van, lorry and bus accidents, accidents involving cyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians, as well as with the claims against the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) and road traffic accidents abroad.

Call our Road Traffic Accident Claim Solicitors today on freephone 08000 488 884 claim online.

Home and hospital visits can be arranged for people who cannot attend one of our offices in England, Scotland and Wales.

According to the annual report by the British Department of Transport, in 2013, 21,657 people were seriously injured in road accidents. In the same year, a total of 138,660 personal-injury road accidents of all severities were reported to the police.

By receiving independent legal advice from us, you can get the compensation you deserve. According to the Financial Services Authority, the compensation that people receive is two-three times bigger if they consult a road traffic accident claim solicitor rather than accept the first offer of the insurer.

We are proudly supporting  The Law Society Personal Injury Campaign ‘Don’t get mugged by an insurer’. Its aim is to encourage accident victims to seek expert legal advice related to personal injury claims. Source:

What is Road Traffic Accident Claim?

Both minor and serious car accident can result in physical, psychological and emotional traumas, as well as not being able to drive for a while or at all.

If you have been injured in a car accident that was caused by another motorist, person or party, you may be eligible for compensation.

You can claim compensation if you were injured as a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian or if you were riding a motorbike, a bicycle or a horse at the time of the accident. By making a Road accident claim you get compensation not only for the pain and injury that was suffered but also for any financial losses that were incurred as a result of the accident and injury. This may include car rental, repair of your car, medical treatment, care and assistance or physiotherapy treatment.

Uninsured Motorist Traffic Accident Claims

If you suffered road accident injuries due to the negligent driving of an uninsured driver, we can help you refer a claim to Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) under the “Uninsured Drivers Agreement”.

Untraced Motorist Traffic Accident Claims

You can pursue a claim against the Motor Insurers Bureau even if the driver who causes the accident failed to stop and you were unable to obtain the registration number of the vehicle. Such claims are referred to MIB under the “Untraced Drivers Agreement”. It is important to note, however, that the accident must be reported to the Police no later than within 5 days of the incident, if you claim for property damage, or within 14 days if you claim for personal injuries. Otherwise, it will be impossible to make a claim.

How to claim Road Traffic Accident Claim compensation?

First, we need to know some important details about your accident, such as where and how it happened, and about the injuries you have suffered.

If you received any medical treatment or if there were any witnesses to the accident, we’ll ask for these details along with the copies of any photos that were taken at the scene of the accident.

A No Win, No Fee Personal Injury Solicitor that specialises in road accident claim will review your case basing on the details you will provide, and assess how successful your work accident claim is likely to be.

If you require medical treatment and/or rehabilitation support after a road accident, it is vital to contact the road traffic accident claim solicitor as soon as possible so it could be arranged at the earliest stage of your claim.

Call our Road Traffic Accident Claim Team on freephone 08000 488 884 or claim online.

Free Accident Helpline is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator and we will always provide you with the best and experienced road traffic accident claim solicitors fighting for justice on your side.


Image 08000 488 884

7 Days a week, 24 hours a day